Thread: Silsden New Years Day Fun Run

Keighley - a bit too near lancashire for comfort

Silsden New Years Day Fun Run

Did this hilly short road race today as I had family staying and the start time suited me more than the Ogden one, was not really looking forward to it.

What a cracking little race, if only all road races were like this, I enjoyed it very much and had a fair run.

£2 entry and everyone potentially got a prize bag at the prize giving. I couldn't stay, but I am sure Brett and the boys collected something for me (not)! Nice to see Scott B, Wycoller and others.

Thanks Paul for the organisation, will come again and even go to the pub after.

Re: Silsden New Years Day Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial View Post
    Did this hilly short road race today as I had family staying and the start time suited me more than the Ogden one, was not really looking forward to it.

What a cracking little race, if only all road races were like this, I enjoyed it very much and had a fair run.

£2 entry and everyone potentially got a prize bag at the prize giving. I couldn't stay, but I am sure Brett and the boys collected something for me (not)! Nice to see Scott B, Wycoller and others.

Thanks Paul for the organisation, will come again and even go to the pub after.
    Yeah much agreed fantastic little race defo not a PB course sooo hilly ! good to see you out you had a mint run, and good too see ya ! ( Ave a good new year)
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.

Really enjoyed the run today in pleasant company - my legs had another opinion near the top of the climb. This may be a road race but it definitely favours fell runners.

Quote Originally Posted by wycoller View Post
    Really enjoyed the run today in pleasant company - my legs had another opinion near the top of the climb. This may be a road race but it definitely favours fell runners.
    Agreed
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.