Scout Scar 2010 - CANCELLED
With today's extra snow I've decided to cancel Sunday's race.
The conditions aren't suitable to allow the kids to run, and access would be treacherous as the Brigsteer road has not been cleared.
Please pass on this message to anyone who you know might be attending the race.
I'll have a look at Firbank during next week and will post here and on the Helm Hill Runners web site if I'm concerned about the conditions.
Fitness can't be stored. It must be earned over and over, indefinitely.