Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance sales

zhkuh1

Clearance sales

JorShoes com wholesale & retail discount mens and womens sports shoes, high quality, lowest prices

Welcome to browse our website: www.JorShoes.com

Banned

Re: Clearance sales

Quote Originally Posted by zhkuh1 View Post
    Chav shoes wholesale & retail discount mens and womens sports shoes, high quality, lowest prices

Welcome to browse our website: www..com
    Great fellrunning kit

Quote Originally Posted by zhkuh1 View Post
    JorShoes com wholesale & retail discount mens and womens sports shoes, high quality, lowest prices

Welcome to browse our website: www.JorShoesarealoadofoldbollocks.com
    Putian City - I know it well - and if you are a Nike manufacture Zhkuh1 I will platt sawdust.

5000 pair per day is nothing. This area is well known for cheap copies so beware!

Keighley - a bit too near lancashire for comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Inov-8 Insider View Post
    Great fellrunning kit
    abusive free advertising look what you have started , I hope you are truly ashamed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial View Post
    abusive free advertising look what you have started , I hope you are truly ashamed.
    Hhhhhmmm so I'm responsible.

Hhhhhmmm so I'm responsible.
    so you have the gall to admit it as well.

on a more serious note though I suspect this is a spammer, in the past we have had similar often sport shoes retailers just trying to make a buck by promoting to their target audience, but he threads have been deleted by the administrators,

You could argue that as they are not promoting a specific brand and are just trying to make a buck that have more right to post than you a but they have been seen taking advantage of the forum.

I know you see me as a whinging kill joy but a serious answer as to why you have the right to have several threads promoting your product - something you have have always avoided would be interesting. I mean advertising this years product booklet was taking the piss wasn't it.

Re your tag - bet you don't send it, which would make you a liar - wouldn't it? Something to the value of the advertising you have had - £5,000 perhaps would be a good gesture.
    Last edited by Antisocial; 10-04-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Master

on a more serious note though I suspect this is a spammer, in the past we have had similar often sport shoes retailers just trying to make a buck by promoting to their target audience, but he threads have been deleted by the administrators,

You could argue that as they are not promoting a specific brand and are just trying to make a buck that have more right to post than you a but they have been seen taking advantage of the forum.

I know you see me as a whinging kill joy but a serious answer as to why you have the right to have several threads promoting your product - something you have have always avoided would be interesting. I mean advertising this years product booklet was taking the piss wasn't it.

Re your tag - bet you don't send it, which would make you a liar - wouldn't it? Something to the value of the advertising you have had - £5,000 perhaps would be a good gesture.
    Spot on I for one am 100% behind all of that, I figure a good product will stand up for itself without the need to be seen taking advantage of Free self promotion.
    Yep £5000 would be a reasonable starting point, but with a fixed sum each time we are subjected to the Subliminal selling Techniques of Innovate
    The older I get the Faster I was

Banned

I know you see me as a whinging

I mean advertising this years product booklet was taking the piss wasn't it.

Auntie
    I wouldn't say your a whinging ....what makes you think that
    As for offering genuinely interested people a product workbook is all part of the service Folks ask questions and if I can answer them the I will do my best, sometimes the product workbook explains it better

I'm sure most folks on here are grown up enough to make up their own mind regardless of wether you or I tell them what is good or not.
    Blatant advertising I don't think so, Im merely informing folks and letting them make a judgement. I really don't think I can influence people into choosing inov-8 over other.

I'm sure most folks on here are grown up enough to make up their own mind regardless of wether you or I tell them what is good or not.
    In that case given all the legitimate routes you use to advertise (that you pay for) why do you need promote on the forum? Advice is one thing if people ask. But advertising your work book, talking about runs you have done in upcoming models - which some always seem to be fantastic - strange you have never experienced the the odd giltch like the rest of us or comment when people post complaints about innov shoes.

By the way will a realistic donation ever be forthcoming?

I have read all the above posts with total impartiality, however i must agree with anti-social. When i recently posted a problem about my mudclaw 330's, a few genuine nice people posted suggestions, however tumble weed seemed to appear from the manufacturers representitive. I wouldnt mind a job cruising web-sites bigging up the products i am paid to promote (or am i just cynical?). So here is my question again-why have i sudennly got a lump underneath the lining on the heel of my right shoe-especially as they have hardly been worn? I await your helpful reply.