Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: old counties tops partner

  1. #1
    Member hobbit botherer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    south lakes
    Posts
    16

    old counties tops partner

    Hi folks,

    My OCT partner is unable to do the race and has had to drop out. Is anyone interested in taking up the gauntlet? I'm looking at a 9 hour round, if that's a help. The race is on saturday 22nd May this year.

    cheers,
    hobbit botherer

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A Happy Place
    Posts
    945

    Re: old counties tops partner

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit botherer View Post
    Hi folks,

    My OCT partner is unable to do the race and has had to drop out. Is anyone interested in taking up the gauntlet? I'm looking at a 9 hour round, if that's a help. The race is on saturday 22nd May this year.

    cheers,
    hobbit botherer
    HB
    There is someone in Ambleside AC looking for a partner( unless that's you)
    If you need an email address/ contact PM me.

  3. #3

    Re: old counties tops partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Inov-8 Insider View Post
    HB
    There is someone in Ambleside AC looking for a partner( unless that's you)
    If you need an email address/ contact PM me.
    Yes that's him

    Sorry can't help out botherer, I'm on Meirionnydd round standby and if that doesn't go ahead BGR support.

    Good luck.
    Bill

  4. #4
    Member hobbit botherer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    south lakes
    Posts
    16

    Re: old counties tops partner

    Aye, any other takers...?
    HB

  5. #5
    Member kieran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    derbyshire
    Posts
    7

    Re: old counties tops partner

    just seen your post, have u got a partner yet? i would deffo be up for it if not!

  6. #6
    Grandmaster IanDarkpeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    near the dark stuff
    Posts
    11,763

    Re: old counties tops partner

    Quote Originally Posted by kieran View Post
    just seen your post, have u got a partner yet? i would deffo be up for it if not!
    I think he was looking 2 years ago!! you might miss the start

  7. #7
    Member kieran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    derbyshire
    Posts
    7

    Re: old counties tops partner

    haha,better late than never eh!?

Similar Threads

  1. Old County Tops partner???
    By keighley-elstub in forum Races
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •