Thread: Honey Stinger

Honey Stinger

anyone tried these? not one for gels etc but heard somewhere theyre suppose to be good

Re: Honey Stinger

Donkarlo swore by them on his BG last year egor, I'm sure he'd offer advice if you needed it. Have you seen them anywhere to buy other than the internet? Wouldn't mind having a try of them myself

Not had em yet, but heard they're the bees knees.
    Hills and Guinness!

I've tried these Egor. Likeys used to sell all the flavours but now only have a few. I found the strawberry one with caffeine pretty good in a race once but never really took to the taste. They're ok if you think gels are a bit bland and you like honey which essentially is all they are, the gold flavour is just that with a few vitamins and things added. Found them very sticky and rich in flavour but are a more natural option than say go gels. Not something you would take 5 or 6 of on a long run, more like 1 or 2 as a change
    Tend to stick to jelly bs now for cheapness but may buy some again for 'special occasions'

cheers for info, never seen them to buy apart from internet, a friend used them for highland fling and said they were best things hed tried

I've used them for mtb marathons etc and found them very good. Must get some more some time.