Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ennerdale Recce

Ennerdale Recce

Was hoping to have a look at certain sections ov the Horseshoe, anybody fancy it??

Re: Ennerdale Recce

Hiya,

Im based in Wasdale for the summer. Doing the race but need to get entered,Be up there from the 21st of May if your around anytime after that give me a shout and Ill see what I can do. Im working five days a week but lucky enough to be off work everyday between 12 and 5pm so can always fit something in.

Saul

Bottom of Cross Fell. It's wet and windy.

Sounds like YHA shifts to me.....

Will be looking to recce some of Wasdale before the race, so Il keep you in mind Saul.
    "Runners have coordination, skill, timing, fitness, and grace. Take a long, hard look in the mirror

Myself and Deejay have got an Ennerdale recce planned for Wednesday 12th May if anyone wants to join us. Pace will be slow if I have my way like.

Haha indeed they are, good lifestyle. Hopefully doing that one aswell, sure ill be well acquainted with the Wasdale area by then. A few months at Honister last year layed the foundations. Just post me a message on here if your in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Gloves View Post
    Myself and Deejay have got an Ennerdale recce planned for Wednesday 12th May if anyone wants to join us. Pace will be slow if I have my way like.
    Hi OG, Wot time you thinking ov going on the 12th and where from? If ok , would like to tag along?

Hi Saul, just give me a bell and will try and arrange sumat!
    Gavin :- 07747491543

Hows yer fettle Gav I was toyin wid doin a big bit of it on Wed as well, ran down lake till blacksail then did the route back from there last Sat was thinkin about scout camp till scarth gap then over t blacksail & back over the last bit recon on about 4 and a half 5 hours but not sure for deffo

Quote Originally Posted by GAVCFR View Post
    Hi OG, Wot time you thinking ov going on the 12th and where from? If ok , would like to tag along?
    Of course you can, but it will be at a fairly slow pace so I trust this will be okay with you. I'm picking Deejay up in Coniston about 0915 so would look to be starting about 1030 or something. We're planning on doing the whole lot, but if you just want to join us for part of it, that's fine. Let me know and I'll pm you my number.

Quote Originally Posted by twilk View Post
    Hows yer fettle Gav I was toyin wid doin a big bit of it on Wed as well, ran down lake till blacksail then did the route back from there last Sat was thinkin about scout camp till scarth gap then over t blacksail & back over the last bit recon on about 4 and a half 5 hours but not sure for deffo
    Hi Trev, yeah, i'm good thanks! Let me know bout Wed!