Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Floyd Landis doping

Re: Floyd Landis doping

Is that a serious question :? I reckon you would be hard pushed to find a pro cyclist who hasn't, and im a big fan of the 'tours' but the sport has been ravaged by drugs like no other sport, tainted beyond repair

Agree, big money ruins sports, the only dope in fell running is me
    Hills and Guinness!

What do you think of the Giro? All the contenders seem tainted. The banned riders come back as strong as before. A great sport totally ruined.
    I agree with you Merrylegs. No doping in fell running so many records still stand from long ago or are broken by small amounts

of course he did
    I did a year as a pro in 1984 and did not touch anything and that was probably one of the reasons why i struggled lol

According to today's Kronen Zeitung, an Austrian tabloid, Floyd Landis has accused Lance Armstrong of doping and now the FBI is to investigate the claim.

Landis admits he has no actual evidence to back up his allegation. I, for one, find the Landis claim difficult to believe. I wonder what his motive is.

Armstrong has probably been dope tested more times than anybody else on the planet. Perhaps he should sue Landis? That would bring everything out into the open.
    Last edited by woodlander; 27-05-2010 at 08:55 AM.

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by woodlander View Post
    According to today's Kronen Zeitung, an Austrian tabloid, Floyd Landis has accused Lance Armstrong of doping and now the FBI is to investigate the claim.

Landis admits he has no actual evidence to back up his allegation. I, for one, find the Landis claim difficult to believe. I wonder what his motive is.

Armstrong has probably been dope tested more times than anybody else on the planet. Perhaps he should sue Landis? That would bring everything out into the open.
    We have to be open minded
    I suppose the fact that Mq said they had recieved a $100,000 from you know who and that $12,000 was left over after a machine had been purchased but we done know what happened to that, is odd. Armstrong denies any payment.

Asking if Armstrong has ever doped is like asking if he rides a bike. If he didn't, how would he beat the people who did?

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Asking if Armstrong has ever doped is like asking if he rides a bike. If he didn't, how would he beat the people who did?
    So do you think Paula dopes? Bolt?

I admit its obviously a question that you have to ask in such a drug fueled sport, but I don't think success automatically = doping.

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    because he is a superior athlete. ?
    do you think Brad Wiggins dopes then Noel