Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pete Doyle for FRA Commitee.

Re: Pete Doyle for FRA Commite

Yeah Shutlingsloe was top today, i think everything went great races all started promptly. Well done Lecky and thanks.
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.

Quote Originally Posted by scott baistow 93 View Post
    Yeah Shutlingsloe was top today, i think everything went great races all started promptly. Well done Lecky and thanks.

Since Lecky was not actually at Shutlingsloe today I think that illustrates that much of the credit for today should go to Jon Mayne, the Race Director, and his team who have developed the race over the past three years.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamB View Post
    Since Lecky was not actually at Shutlingsloe today I think that illustrates that much of the credit for today should go to Jon Mayne, the Race Director, and his team who have developed the race over the past three years.
    here here

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamB View Post
    No, I'm going to take all the credit for Shutlingsloe, it's amazing what I can achieve from 200 miles away!!

However, from what I have been told, Jon and his team did a fantastic job yesterday - so perhaps the credit really goes to them. As ever, I'm very grateful to people who put on these races and put in a lot of effort to make them better each year - it isn't an easy task. We may give Shutlingsloe a break for next year, although that hasn't been decided yet, but I'm sure it will be back in the future.

Thanks again Jon.