Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Depression

Hopefully we are all progressing slightly or at worst remaining static.

My psychotherapist is supportive and encourages being generous to yourself and being happy every day.

Live for tomorrow

Forget yesterday

All the best to all who are suffering.��
    A quote,

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."

Good to hear your psychotherapist is supportive and encouraging, Stagger.

I've got my postponed "psych assessment - part two" tomorrow lunchtime. Not looking forward to it.

Still feel torn between not wanting to waste precious and scarce NHS resources on something I ought to be able to sort out myself (like most people do), and yet panicking that I can't deal with stuff on my own.

I have so much for which to give thanks (and I do) and yet just day to day life can be such an effort sometimes and I can't remember why it's worth it.

Treat the NHS a little like a building society. If you pay in and save, you can draw out when needed.

Sorting yourself out Leaf is the reason you need help. Remember its an illness and depression is horrible because it messes with the mind.

All the best with your assessment and just be open and honest.

Oh, one down side is after a session you are normally upset because you've just been recounting negative issues.

Well done on getting on the road to recovery Leaf.

Thoughts are with you ��
    A quote,

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."