Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fairy Freckled Cow

Re: The Fairy Freckled Cow

So excited for the alwen tomorrow! hope it`s nice and cool as when its hot there its HOT!

are you running Martin?

Am going and hoping i can e.o.d. Looking fwd to it

Yes you can enter on the day - and guess what colour the T-shirts are this year!

What a brilliant race,i loved it! the pink tshirt is great although i saw someone with a yellow one
    Very happy with my time of 46.34. was dying on the hill tho,never gets easier!

Great run from Iain to win comfortably over Jez B, who's been going well lately, Dave Alexander and Neil P coming back to fitness. James McQ got a good 10th and Issy Redfern won the ladies race. Well done also to JWM, Mark Smith and any other from t'Forum who ran.

Great race today. Cracking little race, tough as there is no excuse for a walk or even drop the pace really as there's nothing steep but plenty of gradual hills. Reckon I peaked today, best run for a long time, which I'd rather have happened in 3 weeks at Wyddfa.. :-)

Weather was pretty kind for the bulk of the race, few sharp showers and a stiff breeze but good running conditions. Thanks for organising Martin.
    Last edited by IainR; 01-07-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IainR View Post
    Great race today. Cracking little race, tough as there is no excuse for a walk or even drop the pace really as there's nothing steep but plenty of gradual hills. Reckon I peaked today, best run for a long time, which I'd rather have happened in 3 weeks at Wyddfa.. :-)

Weather was pretty kind for the bulk of the race, few sharp showers and a stiff breeze but good running conditions. Thanks for organising Martin.
    Glad you enjoyed it - I think I peaked 5 years ago when I was just over 2 minutes behind you. Don't want this race to get too popular cos the parking's not brilliant!

TBF I can't see it getting that many more numbers just where it is and when it is.. once july hits Wyddfa dominates plus competition from other races.

But my main worry would be the toilets..

Maybe mention/encourage car sharing in future though..

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Harrier View Post
    Great run from Iain to win comfortably over Jez B, who's been going well lately, Dave Alexander and Neil P coming back to fitness. James McQ got a good 10th and Issy Redfern won the ladies race. Well done also to JWM, Mark Smith and any other from t'Forum who ran.
    Thanks to you and all of the other organisers, Martin - by far the least scary (ie least fell-like) race you have a hand in organising!