Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MI6 in the car park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MI6 in the car park

There are two black BMWs parked in the car park outside my work. There's one man in each and they have the engines running. They've been there for about 20 minutes now.

Basing my perception of the world on hollywood films, they must be either gangsters or secret agents. What should I do?

Re: MI6 in the car park

It doesn't matter.

By the time you read this, you'll already have been liquidated (liquidised?)

Prepare to activate bullet-time. Oh, and phone Tank for an exit
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

They're still there and they still have the engines running. I should probably report them to David Cameron for wasting tax-payers' money while damaging the environment.

I've heard there's a scene in the next Bond film where his boss tells him off for wasting the departmental petrol allowance, and he gets a fiat punto for the rest of the film.

No shooting yet... I'll keep you posted...

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I should probably report them to David Cameron for wasting tax-payers' money while damaging the environment.
    I saw his business class flight thing in the paper today, it can't last surely, it's just a matter of time before he has a 'two jags' moment and screws it up. He's a PR timebomb.

As for MI5, i'd be a nosey neighbour and ask if they are waiting for someone.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Careful, Derek from accounts is a classic cover name for a double agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Prepare to activate bullet-time. Oh, and phone Tank for an exit
    Never mind bullet time, what about some bullitt time; if instead of two black BMWs it was just one black dodge charger and Noel happened to have a green Ford Mustang (and also of course lived in San Francisco and had a 1968 version of Jacqueline Bisset as a girlfriend), it could have been an obvious prompt to relive the car chase in Bullitt.

But doesn't Noel live in Wales...............

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    Never mind bullet time, what about some bullitt time; if instead of two black BMWs it was just one black dodge charger and Noel happened to have a green Ford Mustang (and also of course lived in San Francisco and had a 1968 version of Jacqueline Bisset as a girlfriend), it could have been an obvious prompt to relive the car chase in Bullitt.

I live near Macclesfield, but I work in Knutsford. I'm trying to think of any steep hills that would allow a San Francisco-esque chase. I think the best we could do is have a chase round Tatton Park and then swap onto rowing boats and have a chase on the mere. Are there any action films with rowing boat-based chase scenes? It would be hard to imagine some crates of chickens on the mere, or two people in 2 separate rowing boats, holding between them a large plate of glass for me to (slowly) crash through.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I live near Macclesfield, but I work in Knutsford. I'm trying to think of any steep hills that would allow a San Francisco-esque chase. I think the best we could do is have a chase round Tatton Park and then swap onto rowing boats and have a chase on the mere. Are there any action films with rowing boat-based chase scenes? It would be hard to imagine some crates of chickens on the mere, or two people in 2 separate rowing boats, holding between them a large plate of glass for me to (slowly) crash through.
    No large plate of glass to crash through but you would always find a couple who have sneaked out the office fora romantic liaison drifting aimlessly in a rowing boat whilst gazing into each others eyes whispering sweat nothings to each other, so you can dive the car nose first next to them, soaking and capsizing their boat.
    Last edited by sore legs; 21-07-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling
    Paul C.

... continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post

Watch out for the VW Beetle..
    Watch out for the VW Beetle....
    Watch out for the VW Beetle......
    Watch out for the VW Beetle........