Quote Originally Posted by christopher leigh View Post
The way I see it, commodity alias Longdogs is pointing the finger and she's got three fingers pointing back. Some time ago she was telling us that she increasingly believed that animals were being just treated as commodities(hence the new nickname I've coined for her). When I pointed out that she was a Vet and Vets made money out of animals, she went ahead and blamed her lack of integrity on having to make a living!

Other things come to mind as well. When she didn't want one of her own dogs(which appear to me to be a particular breed) she found it a new home. Nothing wrong with that from my point of view, but there would be if I was complaining of animals being used as 'commodities.'

In fact if you look at the situation properly, she found herself in the same position as many of the people she's complaining about. Of not wanting her dog anymore and palming it off to some very nice new owners. In other words treating it like a commodity. And if the new owners hadn't of wanted HER dog, but wanted a breed puppy instead, they would be very wrong and evil.
Doesn't that make anyone connected to animals in their line of work lacking in integrity, including farmers? Why don't you bury the hatchet with Longdogs and move on?