Thread: Yorkshireman wknd Extra bits

Yorkshireman wknd Extra bits

On the Yorkshireman weekend, there is an eco-festival in Haworth. It's based at the Bronte Parsonage and has lots of workshops etc. It runs from 12-4 both days and is set to be VERY busy. There is lots of advertising out about it, in the next Dalesman there is a full page advert too.

I'm posting this as if you're thinking of coming up for the weekend, you might want to pop in and support a really good idea. (I have no conection with the organiser, apart from I buy chocolate from her shop) or if runners fancy something after competing, why not wander up and view.

On their website, they are likely to put a link to this event, just to say,look some people are being healthy and looking after themselves, that's who the people running are!! There is also an arts festival this weekend, so loads of things to do and support. Some of this takes place in the park, next to the final hill you run up, so there is a potential for loads of supporters to be around.

Think this is in right place, maybe could have been under a couple of other sections, but hey ho. Please support it.

Re: Yorkshireman wknd Extra bi

Just moving this to the top, so it gets maximum exposure.