Page 324 of 430 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4300

Thread: Three Peaks Fell Race

Re: Three Peaks Fell Race

Now there is less than a week to go I'm just beginning to get a little concerned that I can't find the race entry list (with race numbers etc.) on the 3 Peaks website - just previous years ones. Am I doing something wrong, or is the list not yet available - the website says: "Entry details to the 58th Three Peaks Race will be available here shortly after entries close on the 31st March 2012"?

Super Moderator

Entry list here
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I was actually looking for the race organisers entry list, done in alphabetical order of the entrants running club, which includes the race number. Theoretically you need to have this for registration and the SI entries list doesn't include it.

To answer my own, question the list has just appeared here: http://www.threepeaksrace.org.uk/3Pe...ist%202012.pdf
    Last edited by Philg; 22-04-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Harrison View Post
    I didn't last year but really regretted it and by Ingleborough was absolutely parched! I'm considering sending drinks ahead but I think I'll wait to see what the weather's doing - if it's hot and sunny I definitely will.

I was fine at Edale this year, just drank two cups at each station and had 500ml with me.

Cheers Sam, I recognise your picture, I followed you down the final descent but couldn't catch you!! I too drank exactly the same as you but found it wasn't enough although I did come down with a bug a day or two afterwards so maybe this had something to do with it. Did Edale in 3.30 in 2011 so was quite disappointed this year. No idea what to expect at 3 Peaks? I'll say hello if I see you on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Philg View Post
    Now there is less than a week to go I'm just beginning to get a little concerned that I can't find the race entry list (with race numbers etc.) on the 3 Peaks website - just previous years ones. Am I doing something wrong, or is the list not yet available - the website says: "Entry details to the 58th Three Peaks Race will be available here shortly after entries close on the 31st March 2012"?
    panic ye not ,they are all up now ! I'm number 2

Hi, new here!

entered into 3 peaks race, expecting for a rough ride - won't have run a race as tough as this before and also sporting a few injuries so going into it with lack of training and a couple of weak links in the body! Excited for it though!

need an advice, we need to carry a hat with us. Is a buff classed as a hat? I can wear it on my head and it retains heat, so I would say yes - but a second opinion would be appreciated

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stubar View Post
    Hi, new here!entered into 3 peaks race, expecting for a rough ride - won't have run a race as tough as this before and also sporting a few injuries so going into it with lack of training and a couple of weak links in the body! Excited for it though!need an advice, we need to carry a hat with us. Is a buff classed as a hat? I can wear it on my head and it retains heat, so I would say yes - but a second opinion would be appreciated thanks!
    I would definately say no . I will be wearing a buff but also carrying a hat too. Enjoy the race . Its my 10th this time although I've never done it as fast as I would like though !

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds Rhino View Post
    I would definately say no . I will be wearing a buff but also carrying a hat too. Enjoy the race . Its my 10th this time although I've never done it as fast as I would like though !
    oh

a beanie is classed as a hat?

Quote Originally Posted by stubar View Post
    oh a beanie is classed as a hat?
    yeah, I would think so