Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derwentwater 10 Mile

Derwentwater 10 Mile

Anyone going this weekend?
    And any going who lives near Manchester or will be at the English National XC Relays in Mansfield?
    The reason I ask is because I need to return the prize you get for winning, but seeing as I have had two weeks off and only just started running I am not going to race it this year. I am after someone who would be able to return the picture for me if possible. If not I will end up driving to Keswick and if I drive all that way I know I would end up doing the race!!!!
    Good luck to everyone doing the race.
    @roadrunneraj #gohardorgohome

Re: Derwentwater 10 Mile

I'm going up to Borrowdale for a few days (Weds - Sat) so could possibly return it for you. Either PM me or call me on 07985204074.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I'm going up to Borrowdale for a few days (Weds - Sat) so could possibly return it for you. Either PM me or call me on 07985204074.
    I dont think the man organising the race lives in Keswick so might not be that good. Where are you based in and around this area?
    Cheers.

Worsley... On Worsley Road about a couple of hundred yards from the White Horse Pub.

I am going to Worsley tomorrow night but I think you will have well gone by the time I get there. Have a good trip to the lakes and thanks for offering. If you want a free number for the Gravy Pud fell race for trying to help me out let me know.
    Andi

Yep, I'll be going late morning/lunchtime. Just checked and the organizer's in Carlisle... Sods Law - I was there last week!

Depending where you are in the morning I could possibly pick it up from you and arrange to drop it with someone from Keswick AC - they've got a lady's beginner session Wednesday (about my level then!) and another session on Thursday.

Might take you up on your kind offer for the Gravy Pud. Haven't done any races before as I'm more of a slow plodder.

I'm doing the Derwent 10 and I'm probably doing the x-country relays in Mansfield for Preston (probably because I'm not sure if they need me in the team yet!) I'll let you know when I find out.

Hi Jon,
    If you are doing Mansfield let us know. That way I could pass you the picture. That would be great as it would save me the drive to Keswick and back, but also save me from running the race because if i drive there I am sure going to run it!!!
    Many thanks
    Andi

Hi Andi,
    yes I'm doing Mansfield, and it looks like we've got a team together for it! I'll let you know if there's any problems, but I reckon we'll be in Mansfield about 1-1.30pm. See you there!
    cheers
    Jon

Hi Jon,
    Excellent stuff. I will have the picture with me and will look out for you on Saturday. If you want an entry for the Gravy Pud fell race let me know.
    Andi