Thread: Needing Direction !

Needing Direction !

Hi everyone , I live in Huddersfield, I'm 31 years old and have not really ran competitively for 13 years ! Ha ...... Im 31 years old and wanting to get back into running more seriously ! Running in cross-country comps and for the athletic squad used to be my life , but through having kids and other reasons I stopped ! Having recently felt my mojo returning , I have started running again , but have no idea what level I'm at and would appreciate anyone living in the area giving me general idea of races , distance and time I need to be looking at , in order to be at satisfactory level for race entry . Please contact me if you can help , just need a little direction ......
    Thankyou ..

Re: Needing Direction !

Two options i can come up with is look in to Dark Peak Ladies, I can pass on some info or Penistone which is a bit nearer. there's also Holmfirth but don't have two many contacts with them.

Plenty of local races to get involved with

just thought one of the DP ladies lives near Lepton if thats nearby. she runs a low key local league with all standards taking part. Let me know

Senior Member Usually at the back's Avatar

I noticed a few ladies from Meltham running club at the race in Tintwistle on Sunday, they seemed a friendly group, may be worth contacting the club, not sure which part of Huddersfield you are in