Thread: Navigation courses in 2011

Navigation courses in 2011

Hello
    Can someone please tell me or point me in the right direction for finding out about the FRA navigation courses in 2011.
    I am interested in doing one but could do with finding out dates to book time of work etc

Sorry if I am been a complete dimwit and the info is around but I can't find it
    (probably why I need to do a navigation course)

Re: Navigation courses in 2011

You can E Mail the lady who co-ordinates places (and does a lot else besides) at: [email protected] (Its on the comittee contacts list) I think there is an advert in the latest fellrunner.
    Next years courses are scheduled as 18th-20th March at Kettlewell and 23rd-25th September at Langdale. If you are not in the FRA you can still come but its worth joining as you get a discount. Hope to see you at one of them.
    Last edited by Mark G; 24-11-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Cheers
    I have email Margaret and hopefully looking at going to the September event (the march event is in this years leave year so will struggle to get the time off work).
    Sorry for delay in responding my account wouldn't let me reply after changing email address etc.

Thumbs up Re: Navigation courses in 2011

Riggy and Mark
    Margaret has a new e-mail address, plus Brett has put a link on the front of the FRA site, just scoll down, if you can't find it pm me and I will send you the details
    Stephen Batley Skyrac AC,
    Specific,Measurable,Attainable,Relevant and Time-Bound

Hello all
    As the season starts again after a cold winter again. I thought I would let you know that I am running some more Nav training days mostly based in the Lakes but if you speak to Crash I am willing to travel.
    These will be tailored to your level and FRA forum special bargain credit crunching price of £35 pp (min 4).
    You cant not learn on these!!
    Have a look at my blog for contact details http://aim-adventureinmind.blogspot.com/

Cheers
    Stumpy

Quote Originally Posted by stumpysmith View Post
    Hello all
    As the season starts again after a cold winter again. I thought I would let you know that I am running some more Nav training days mostly based in the Lakes but if you speak to Crash I am willing to travel.
    These will be tailored to your level and FRA forum special bargain credit crunching price of £35 pp (min 4).
    You cant not learn on these!!
    Have a look at my blog for contact details http://aim-adventureinmind.blogspot.com/

Cheers
    Stumpy
    Careful Stumpy this is getting close to over kill with the advertising once or twice is ok but the moderaters will come down on you....