Thread: Junior wolfs Pit

Junior wolfs Pit

A reminder to all 8 to 16 years runners, This year there will be an afor mentioned race. See calendar for details. If your dads coming why not give it a go, more cross country but should be fast. See you there. Regards Mark Bartley

Master

Re: Junior wolfs Pit

Mark. I have twins who are 10 are they able to enterthe proper junior race rather than the short fun run. They are very accomplished x country runners Notts county champ under 11's and can handle a race of arond 1.5 miles?

Hi Corniceman, Sorry for delay in replying, been on holiday. Yes love to see you and the twins. Mark

cheers for putting on the jnr race. my lad did the 3km run and enjoyed it loads. He managed to pace it well so he could run 'the' hill on both laps.

The main race was a cheeky little number as well. or I've just got too fat over the winter.

Master

Echo that a great little race my girls did Ok at 8th and 11th as both just 10. Its a good series and I'd encourage others to run in future races.The main event was tough for sure.

Good to see you and the kids corniceman. Perfect day, not hot and a record number of seniors. Fantastic to see so many children running and having sweaty fun. A few things to iron out but will be on next year with better prizes. This was the first of the Junior Gritstone (Gritties) series here in the peak.
    Thanks everyone who ran and supported the kids. Dont forget we have the Hope juniors at the end of June. Mark