I expect everyone knows about this, but just in case - today I visited the Henry Moore sculpture exhibition at the Leeds Art Gallery and was completely blown away. I was on my way home from my long run and really tired, but once in I couldn't leave til I'd gone round it all. Room after room of it, anyone who responds to the natural world and the rocks on the moors would LOVE this. Moore uses an incredible variety of stone, much of it very beautiful. I have never seen such a rich exhibition of his work - and it's totally free. There are drawings as well, but personally it's the sculpture I respond to. It's here for a while and I'll be popping in every time I am passing, trying to memorise my favourites before they are taken away again. But even if you have not got the good fortune to live in Leeds it would be well worthwhile traveling to see this. In any other country it would cost an arm and a leg to visit such an exhibition. I can't begin to imagine what it must have cost to assemble.