Thread: Willing to help..........

Willing to help..........

I have an attempt penciled in for July 16th and despite covering a lot of the route on previous trips to the lakes, I recognize the benefits of getting involved with other attempts prior to mine. So rather than send out an array of messages to various people I thought I would start a thread stating my availability to assist anytime between now and the end of June. There is the odd weekend where I am unavailable but feel free to get in touch and if I can help, I will be happy to do so. I want to be covering the ground so ideally it would be help with pacing, carrying kit and I am also pretty good with my Nav if required.
    Look forward to hopefully helping some of you guys get around!
    Cheers, Joe

Re: Willing to help..........

Hi Joe

You are more than welcome to help on my attempt on Friday 13th May, 7pm start clockwise. I am in the process of getting people together and if you're a good navigator, then all the better. Will be in touch over the coming weeks.

Thanks, Linda

Joe/Linda,

I would be more than willing to help with training (for company) or on your (or anyone else's) attempts. I've not got an attempt planned but maybe sometime in the future. I just want to get to the lakes more and enjoy the running. i'm pretty good with navigation but only been to lakes once last year when i ran borrowdale. Saying that i did walk the 24 peaks challenge in 2004 when living in London which from memory covers some of the same peaks as the BG.

I have got some long distance challenges set for myself this year in the peak district (I live in Sheffield) so see this as a way to complement my training while helping others achieve their goals/dreams.

Please get in touch if you want help!

Glen

Hi Joe,

If you want a run on 29th May I am going then and need a couple of extra people. I am setting off at 11pm on Saturday 28th, and am a person light for legs 2 and 3, so if you don't mind the early start I would love to have you along.

PM me if you are interested and I will add you to the list.

Andy
    Last edited by andyblackett; 29-03-2011 at 03:37 PM.