Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Bulking Up

Re: Bulking Up

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM32 View Post
    Multiterrainer, I wish that you hadn't provided me with this advice. I went to visit my friend Mike in Sheffield for the weekend and he took me to this pub called the Frog and Parrot where we were drinking an ale called Roger and Out, although they only served it in half pints.

I dont want to go into too much detail but my friends dad had to put us both in the bath at 3am as we were covered in sick. However, Mike's dad reckons that I did a dirty protest in the bath whilst he was washing me. He then put me to bed in Mike's bed and when he checked on me, I'd opened his underwear drawer and had been sick in it. I think I'll stick to the WKD in future.

Been to a Military Fitness Class this morning - feel stronger already. Have got Kickboxing on Tuesday.
    In the Army bulking up is slang for being sick, well done John, you've cracked it:thumbup:
    Hills and Guinness!

Multiterrainer, I wish that you hadn't provided me with this advice. I went to visit my friend Mike in Sheffield for the weekend and he took me to this pub called the Frog and Parrot where we were drinking an ale called Roger and Out, although they only served it in half pints.

I dont want to go into too much detail but my friends dad had to put us both in the bath at 3am as we were covered in sick. However, Mike's dad reckons that I did a dirty protest in the bath whilst he was washing me. He then put me to bed in Mike's bed and when he checked on me, I'd opened his underwear drawer and had been sick in it. I think I'll stick to the WKD in future.

Been to a Military Fitness Class this morning - feel stronger already. Have got Kickboxing on Tuesday.
    I do apologise for that advice John, but I think you've finally been rumbled - you see being a member of CAMRA (& having lived in Sheffield in 1983-84) I know all about the Frog & Parrot and sadly it is no longer a brewpub and Roger & Out is now unfortunately 'Out' although the current pub does have sell the Frog's Bollocks!!

I hope mother doesn't find out you've been telling little porkies on t'internet

Quote Originally Posted by Multiterrainer View Post
    I do apologise for that advice John, but I think you've finally been rumbled - you see being a member of CAMRA (& having lived in Sheffield in 1983-84) I know all about the Frog & Parrot and sadly it is no longer a brewpub and Roger & Out is now unfortunately 'Out' although the current pub does have sell the Frog's Bollocks!!

I hope mother doesn't find out you've been telling little porkies on t'internet
    Multiterrainer, you are right. I was sure we'd been drinking Roger & Out but apparently my mate said he told me that they used to serve it but that it was Abbot Ale that we were drinking - he went to the bar all night because I've got a dodgy knee from the incident in the pub.

I don't know anything about real ales (apart from them making you sh!t) and don't plan on trying them out again - I'll stick to my WKD or this new Stella Cidre from now on.

Multiterrainer, you are right. I was sure we'd been drinking Roger & Out but apparently my mate said he told me that they used to serve it but that it was Abbot Ale that we were drinking - he went to the bar all night because I've got a dodgy knee from the incident in the pub.

I don't know anything about real ales (apart from them making you sh!t) and don't plan on trying them out again - I'll stick to my WKD or this new Stella Cidre from now on.
    Good reply John

John, if you tell me your girlfriend's 'name', I might be able to get her number for you later on tonight...

Just spoke to my new girlfriend at her work. I am so over that guys girlfriend - I know I'm only young but I think she may be The One.

Think I'm gonna call back and ask for her mobile so I can call her after her shift. She's a TV star - she'll be on Sky tonight. Channel 906
    John, please tread carefully. Check that she doesn't have a boyfriend, in particular check that she doesn't have a boyfriend who attends the same college as you.
    There's a danger that the whole saga might start again and your mum won't be pleased if another washing up liquid bottle disappears.

I should imagine she has lots of gentlemen 'callers'...
    but that's not to say you won't be her special fellah, John.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsnik View Post
    Also, get Kick Ass on dvd. Might give you some ideas.
    Skarsnik, I'm so glad that you suggested this. My life has turned around and I even made it onto Granada Tonight and youtube

It wasn't so good over the last few weeks but I'm back on the beat protecting the streets of Salford now.

Hows tricks John?

Good thanks Al. You?