Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulking Up

Master

Re: Bulking Up

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM32 View Post
    So you think the chin is the best place? The only problem is that I'm going to try and catch him when he's not expecting it and if I go for his chin then he will see me coming. What's a reversed roundhouse?

I really really don't know what to do. I'm going to get a kicking if he sees me coming - I think I can outrun him but he'll probably be with his mates. Do I confront him or not?
    Why don't you tell him "I'm a karate man and karate men only bleed on the inside."

Master

This thread deserves a 'mad moment' 5 stars!

'Take the Long Way Home'

If it is a serious question then try looking for a Krav maga instructor, probably the most useful "martial art" you'll find around as it's all based on real life scenarios. That said, 3 weeks does not an expert make. I would advise just avoiding the guy completely and if he's bothering you at college then report him. Sounds cowardly but in reality it's more sensible then trying to deck him when he's not looking. That will only end in tears, if you succeed then I suspect he'll find somewhere to hide at a later date and ambush you for a real kicking. Best to forget about it and move on, he'll probably leave you alone before long anyway. If you have no choice but to fight then the best course of action is to go for vulnerable spots and then get the hell out of there as soon as you're able.

"Please don't make light of my situation."

This phrase is just what a college attending teenager would use. AS if! I feel cheap and used ( not for the first time). I think it is downright Anti-Social to tease us like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    If he's already chinned you once why does he want to do it again? Is he just going to beat you up again and again for the rest of his, or more likely your, life?
    His girlfriend has told him that I'm stalking her. I only sent her a few text messages to apologise for going off on one but he took it the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsnik View Post
    Rocky used to neck about 8 raw eggs for breakfast, before pounding the streets of Philly. You could try this.
    I did but it gave me terrible wind and eggs ain't cheep in Philly no more:thunbdown:
    Its how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Goatess View Post
    You could always watch 'The Gruffalo' and follow the mouse's tactics!
    Yo Goatess, that made me laugh ya know:wink:
    Its how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    "Please don't make light of my situation."

This phrase is just what a college attending teenager would use. AS if! I feel cheap and used ( not for the first time). I think it is downright Anti-Social to tease us like this.
    I never said I was a teenager (I'm actually 20) - I go college 2 days a week and work the other 3 as a trainee hair stylist. I only came on here for some training advice - I went on the Mens Health forums first but they took the piss out of me.

I've had a think about it and I think going to the pub tomorrow is a bad idea. I don't know how many mates will be with him and if it goes wrong I'll be in big trouble. I should be able to avoid him for the rest of the holidays but he gets the same train as me on my 2 college days so not sure what I can do exactly. The guys a mentalist - I saw him in an argument with someone in the pub once and he smashed a glass over his head to prove how hard he was.

Spoke to my mate again before and he reckons Pepper Spray will work. He has some that his gran uses to keep cats away from flowers so he's gonna give me that.

gonna go running now. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I did but it gave me terrible wind and eggs ain't cheep in Philly no more:thunbdown:
    Yeah, but I bet any wrong uns would;ve kept their distance from you after eating that lot. It could be John M32's best bet