Page 60 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowdon Race

Re: Snowdon 2009

Will you be having a waiting list for this race? Rather than panic enter I held on to make sure I could do the race, only to log on yesterday to do my entry and find the race full.
    I was late with my entry last year and was told the race was full. The organiser contacted me a couple of weeks before the race with a place
    Hang in there - loads of time yet for people to withdraw.

As mentioned in the last post - hang on in there!!!

Loads have emailed with their disappoitment that the race is full.

Contact back via the website later on on the year June, start of July and maybe some runneres may have pulled out. Contact the Entries Secertary, via the website.

Thank you

Stephen

Thanks for the replies, will keep checking to see if any spaces come up. Maybe I'll be lucky like I was with the CCC!

FellMonster

Is the Tim Davies who has entered as U/A, the Mercia Tim Davies, and if so, has then left Mercia? Or is it just someone with the same name?

too many questions

Quote Originally Posted by FellMonster View Post
    Is the Tim Davies who has entered as U/A, the Mercia Tim Davies, and if so, has then left Mercia? Or is it just someone with the same name?

too many questions

The postman or the farmer?

I notice i appear before you in the list also, sort yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    The postman or the farmer?

I notice i appear before you in the list also, sort yourself out
    Oh crap they let you two in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeter View Post
    Oh crap they let you two in!!
    Money talks ballbag.

Best get training hadn't you?

The Farmer....and don't think it's him, be surprised if he does it this year as baby expected around that time.

Actually quite interesting to browse through that entry list as clearly the removal of the 'required experience' section on the application form has opened it up to a whole raft of new names.

There's an incredible amount of road runners I know of who are on it and have hardly stepped foot onto a hill race in years, also loads of entries from the likes of 'Gillingham road runners', 'Bognor Regis striders' and 'Lincolnshire runners'? If it's another hot day will sure make for an interesting race though perhaps not as strongn a field as in the past. If I had to pick a favourite out of that list (remembering internationals aren't added yet) then it would have to be The Mounsey of CVFR?

FellMonster

Quote Originally Posted by RhosgadMath View Post
    The Farmer....and don't think it's him, be surprised if he does it this year as baby expected around that time.

Actually quite interesting to browse through that entry list as clearly the removal of the 'required experience' section on the application form has opened it up to a whole raft of new names.

There's an incredible amount of road runners I know of who are on it and have hardly stepped foot onto a hill race in years, also loads of entries from the likes of 'Gillingham road runners', 'Bognor Regis striders' and 'Lincolnshire runners'? If it's another hot day will sure make for an interesting race though perhaps not as strongn a field as in the past. If I had to pick a favourite out of that list (remembering internationals aren't added yet) then it would have to be The Mounsey of CVFR?
    The Master gets confused between farmers and postmen......can't blame him......his local postman delivers his milk and the local farmer delivers his mail......thats a recipe for disaster if you ask me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RhosgadMath View Post

If I had to pick a favourite out of that list (remembering internationals aren't added yet) then it would have to be The Mounsey of CVFR?
    A good call, but a certain RR might have something to say about that