Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: latrigg

Re: latrigg

Did this race last night as my first fell race and had a fantastic time.

While out on the course there were several people with 'proper' looking cameras seemingly taking pictures of every runner, but I don't think it was an organised thing. Does anybody who was there know who was taking the photos and if they've been uploaded anywhere?

Hi Ron. Pleased you enjoyed it mate. A link to my photo's. Just click on the photo of Ricky on my homepage and it will take you to the Album. Feel free to download any. http://www.fellrunner.net

That's great thanks. You got a couple of me descending (120 & 121) although I look like I'm doing some kind of Irish jig rather than pelting down hill at high speed.

Does anyone know if this is still EOD?

FRA calendar says it is, but just saw something on Twitter saying there are still places available, which confused me a bit.

Thanks a lot.
    Josh Hubbard - Ambleside AC

You can EOD just been on website, but think you can also pre enter as its part of the Keswick Mountain festival.

Quote Originally Posted by keswick Toast View Post
    You can EOD just been on website, but think you can also pre enter as its part of the Keswick Mountain festival.
    Thanks for that.

Does anyone have a post code for Lower Fitz Park, where the race starts? And is parking easy enough?

Thanks a lot.

Chips: The food of champions!

Nicky Spinks went and shook our little world of fell running to its core last weekend with her phenomenal double BG. It was pleasing to read that good old chips played a part in Nicky's nutrition. With this in mind I went off to the Chippy after last nights race and it was packed with fellow Latrigg participants....Hail the chip, we know what's good for us.

The race was pretty straightforward, basically run till your lungs can't take anymore, straight up and down Latrigg from the park.....'blowing out of your arse' is the technical term.

Many thanks to all at Keswick AC. It's not going unnoticed the talent that Keswick has at this present time. Big things this year from you guys?...all the best, I don't think you'll have to worry about Chorley, but we do like chips so watch out.

was going to run this, but the van broke down on the way.
    No chips for me
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Shap chippy is superb.