Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1096

Thread: Wasdale

Hello all,

I'm going to comment to bump this to the top with a request for anyone who can help out marshaling / car parking / registration / on the finish / doing sections of the route between check points as "sweepers". Please get in touch if you are willing to help out (See the CFRA website for details).

As it is a champs race this year we need a lot of extra help due to the large increase in competitor numbers.

Also if anyone has anything they want to add any more comments on the event on the last few years now is your time whilst we have some time to plan doing something about it.

Also also, for anyone wanting to do the event this year, now is the time to get training...

Cheers, Wil

Don't volunteer all at once mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Wil DP View Post

Also if anyone has anything they want to add any more comments on the event on the last few years now is your time whilst we have some time to plan doing something about it.
    The orange squash at Greendale was a bit strong last year.
    Last edited by wjb; 05-03-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Wil is it expected/likely that your 250 limit will be reached because this is a championship race?

Does anybody have any idea what's happening with entry for this year's race? I visited the application form page on Friday whilst away from my computer and it was there. The page now mentions it's being revised and I wonder if it will appear back online soon? Very keen not to miss the boat.

This is posted on the DPFR site, didn't realise their organisation spread so widely, good effort.

Wil Spain, Wasdale RO, is looking for someone to take over responsibility for on the day (8th July) organisation, as he needs to be at a wedding. He'll deal with the advanced organisation (though is open to offers on this too). If you can help, please emailand the calendar will put you in touch.
    Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

There's an online application form on the CFRA website that I've printed and sent off with a cheque today. Is this no longer valid?

From the EC section on the website:

Entry information

Entry on day? Entry on day not allowed
    Pre-entry Pre-entry allowed
    Pre-entry fee: £14.00
    Entry info:
    Pre-entry on form from website. Pre-entries to be submitted only between March 31st & June 30th. Cheques to "CFRA". Limit 250.

I'm sure somebody will be along to comment more definitively soon but the entry form was posted on Friday afternoon (as previously advertised).

Over the course of the weekend (or yesterday) it disappeared and a note to say that it is being revised appeared. In light of this, the question remains whether those entries posted on the initial form will be accepted. I should imagine so?

Quote Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
    I'm sure somebody will be along to comment more definitively soon but the entry form was posted on Friday afternoon (as previously advertised).

Over the course of the weekend (or yesterday) it disappeared and a note to say that it is being revised appeared. In light of this, the question remains whether those entries posted on the initial form will be accepted. I should imagine so?
    MrRTS posted his at 5.45am on Friday morning so I hope so. He was up at 4.30 to make sure it got completed and posted :-) The form was live on the site at that time.
    Last edited by RaceTheSweeper; 04-04-2017 at 11:48 AM.