Thread: Bob Graham

Bob Graham

Hi I am doing the Bob Graham round on Saturday 9th July. I am looking for help for legs 2,3 and 4. There are two of us attempting the challenge. if you are able to help please either reply to this or phone me on 07885911837. Thank you.
    Phil.

Super Moderator

Re: Bob Graham

Phil, time you're setting off, c/w or anti-c/w and info on your schedule would help potential pacers. Good luck!
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Phil, I think you've mentioned this on the fetch website as well. Post on the main forum, with specifics as mentioned by DT, you may get some advice and assistance.
    Dave woz ere

Hi, just to update:

I hope to start at 7pm on Fri 8th July, going clockwise and aiming for a 23.5hr schedule. I am now going to be running with another runner - as a pair, but we still need support runners for legs 1, 2 and 3 - having someone for 4 as well would be a bonus. Having someone who knows the route well would be fantastic.

Is there anyone out there who can help at all?

I am running this to raise money for mylenoma uk - http://www.justgiving.com/ourmatesteve2 - a close friend of mine was diagnosed with this recently. We hope that he will be joining us for the last 5miles road run as he has had a great response to treatment and ran 5 miles this weekend!

Any help, but particularly volunteers to support run, would be gratefully recieved.

Many thanks

Phil

Hi all

A further update. We are a week and a half away from our challenge and I still need some support runners/navigators. If there is anyone who can help with this, I just wanted to say that we will be able to provide you with some food before and after at Castlerigg!

Please, if there is anyone who can help I would be really grateful!

Thanks again,

Phil

Hi there,

Just a quick msg. Just to say I'm the guy who spoke to you at Sailbeck! Pity I'm doing Wasdale and/or you're doing the attempt so soon, as like I said, I would have loved to get involved somehow. Good luck with it!

Did you lads complete!?

sadly no, we had to abandon after the second leg, very very poor visability and we had missed one of the peaks and were two and ahalf hours behind time. Gutted but you cant do anything about the weather, everything else was perfect, back up team etc all great. Will may be give it another go next year. May be intouch again. Thanks for your support.

Hi Phil

Sorry to hear that you had to abandon your attempt. Do let me know when you reschedule for. I can't imagine that this splint will stay on that long!