Thread: inov-8 laces!!!!

inov-8 laces!!!!

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, or better still found a solution, but I'm trying to get hold of some replacement laces for my roclite 315s. I've tried several retail outlets without success and so have just phoned Inov-8 themselves as a last resort. The nice phone-receptionist lady told me that "sorry, we don't have any in stock at the moment" and "sorry, er don't know when we'll get any in stock either" !!!! This isn't the first time I've had this problem and my previous solution was to swap laces between shoes - but now even my 'old-old' laces are knackered - arrrrgh!
    Am Yisrael Chai

Master

Re: inov-8 laces!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mossdog View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, or better still found a solution, but I'm trying to get hold of some replacement laces for my roclite 315s. I've tried several retail outlets without success and so have just phoned Inov-8 themselves as a last resort. The nice phone-receptionist lady told me that "sorry, we don't have any in stock at the moment" and "sorry, er don't know when we'll get any in stock either" !!!! This isn't the first time I've had this problem and my previous solution was to swap laces between shoes - but now even my 'old-old' laces are knackered - arrrrgh!
    I find the laces last longer than the shoes. Have you tried using locklaces? - not cheap but very good.

315's would take any running shoe lace won't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossdog View Post
    Morrissons sell very reasonable black or white slightly stretchy boot & shoe laces. Personally, nowadays I always use Lock Laces, so I've got lots of redundant Inov8 laces (the thick sort). If you're set on having Inov8 laces, pm me your preferred colours and address and I'll send you some.
    Begin afresh, afresh, afresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Morrissons sell very reasonable black or white slightly stretchy boot & shoe laces. Personally, nowadays I always use Lock Laces, so I've got lots of redundant Inov8 laces (the thick sort). If you're set on having Inov8 laces, pm me your preferred colours and address and I'll send you some.
    Thanks for the advice (and offers too) everyone. I've never heard of lock laces (I don't get out much except for the fells!), but i googled and found some on the Wiggle site - looks like just the job.
    Am Yisrael Chai

I have put lock laces in all my Inov 8's. They are ideal. Make the shoe more comfortable, easy to put on, easy to get back on when thery get sucked off by a bog, unbreakable, don't come undone etc etc etc . Get them at most running shops but www.locklaces.com is the site. But in answer to the original question I would have thought Needlesports in Keswick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    I have put lock laces in all my Inov 8's. They are ideal. Make the shoe more comfortable, easy to put on, easy to get back on when thery get sucked off by a bog, unbreakable, don't come undone etc etc etc . Get them at most running shops but www.locklaces.com is the site. But in answer to the original question I would have thought Needlesports in Keswick.
    Thanks Nigel.
    Am Yisrael Chai