Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pendleton fell race

Pendleton Fell Race Results

You can get the results for Pendleton at the following link.
    http://www.wharfedaleharriers.org.uk/

Re: Pendleton Fell Race Result

Well done Grifter - this is a great race that didn't receive a mention on the forum despite there being a few forumites there - Swoop, Penguin, Pudgy, Mapper, Tomsk, Grifter, The Hell I Will (yet to make a posting might I add ), Flatfoot and myself to name the ones I saw.

Re: Pendleton Fell Race Result

I was hoping if I kept it quiet I'd get beaten by less people. Didn't work. It's a good race, only a mile from my house, so I had to do it. Those tussocks on the run in found me out though, as Penguin and half of CLEM came racing past me

Pendleton

Good race today at Pendleton. I particularly enjoyed it as I wasn't running, and the pub did good beer, and was in wlaking distance of my house.

Well done to Tom A for winning , and holding off an impressive challlenge from new comer ginger nut Bant himself. Everybody else looked knackered, in what was after all, quite heavy going (I'm told )

Took 100 or so pics of differing quality, and tried to upload them to flickr, but it won't accept them until I reduce the size of each photo. Windows won't work, and my original CD (ACDC) is buggered. Anybody know a good FREE utility for editing photos?

Re: Pendleton

You could try Picasa web albums

come on get a grip - the only thing worth using with windows xp!!

image resizer - dead easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy View Post

Took 100 or so pics of differing quality, and tried to upload them to flickr, but it won't accept them until I reduce the size of each photo.

fancy Brett knowing about Powertoys!

Did the trick anyway, although all the photos have gone up in the wrong order. Looks like James Riley is in the lead, and what's the chances of that. Anybody know an easy way of getting the photos in the right order?

Site is http://flickr.com/photos/30036388@N03/

The photos make the hill look very flat, which just shows what a big bunch of girl's blouse's you lot were, panting up there

Good set of pics Pudgy, some prize winning gurns amongst 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy View Post
    fancy Brett knowing about Powertoys!

Did the trick anyway, although all the photos have gone up in the wrong order. Looks like James Riley is in the lead, and what's the chances of that. Anybody know an easy way of getting the photos in the right order?

Site is http://flickr.com/photos/30036388@N03/

The photos make the hill look very flat, which just shows what a big bunch of girl's blouse's you lot were, panting up there
    And im afraid i was one of those blouses!! After the initial slog through the muddy fields i never really got into it.

Pudgy missed best photo opportunity when i did spectacular head first dive into a pile of slurry in one of the fields on the way back in!
    Still too heavy to run