Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Mo Farrah

Re: Mo Farrah

Quote Originally Posted by Keswick_Krumble View Post
    Having been online earlier and chipped in showing your pleasure that Heathens and I were squabbling, I question why you wait til now to make your comment. I called him a liar because lied on two counts, one of which was a deliberate lie. I question whether you have been waiting to see what way the chips fall in terms of other peoples reactions before choosing your own stance. Similarly I wonder why Mr Park, the Champions apologists and seemingly good chap has waited several days to bring up my comments about K.H and j.M when he was heavily present on the thread before hand. Odd.
    It was funny at first but then you started calling The Heathens a liar - not so funny. I'm not on anyones side in fact The Heathens, WP and I had a minor ding dong ourselves recently. I was defeated by a deft pincer movement and took it on the chin!

No need to be paranoid we're mostly friendly folk on here with a simple love of running in the mountains. Occasionally we disagree about politics, economics, performance enhancing drugs, amongst other things, but I doubt anyone takes it personally. I certainly don't and neither should you.

Well said DD

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo Dan View Post
    It was funny at first but then you started calling The Heathens a liar - not so funny. I'm not on anyones side in fact The Heathens, WP and I had a minor ding dong ourselves recently. I was defeated by a deft pincer movement and took it on the chin!

No need to be paranoid we're mostly friendly folk on here with a simple love of running in the mountains. Occasionally we disagree about politics, economics, performance enhancing drugs, amongst other things, but I doubt anyone takes it personally. I certainly don't and neither should you.
    Not so funny is correct...simply because it's true.

He very implicitly implied that I had bad mouthed his wife (which would be and is outrageous). He lied. And now you are outraged because I pointed it out! Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Check out Post 124 where you introduced Kelly Holmes and Jenny Meadows in to the equation.

then

Check out Post 125 where I dealt with the issues you had raised as well as making some other points.

This latest post is another example of you putting something out that was ill informed - some would call it a lie :/
    You did. I admit but you've missed my point (or I hath made it badly). Have either of us mentioned it since? No. So WHY bring it up again now? Why? You're throwing the mud from something unspoken about for days and quite randomly in the dispute I have had with the Heathen today which was specifically about the asthma question. Why Mr Park? Why? It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Keswick_Krumble View Post
    You did. I admit but you've missed my point (or I hath made it badly). Have either of us mentioned it since? No. So WHY bring it up again now? Why? You're throwing the mud from something unspoken about for days and quite randomly in the dispute I have had with the Heathen today which was specifically about the asthma question. Why Mr Park? Why? It doesn't make sense.
    So clearly you are all over the place - I can't miss your point when the point you make isn't the one you think you made!!!!!

Not worth debating with you any more as your points are so poorly made.