Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Today's EPO yawn

Re: Todays EPO yawn

An imaginary relationship with an unknown online persona. You are, sorry were, a lucky guy Luke.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    On these here forums? I miss Lola too, she broke my heart, our relationship was far too advanced for her to leave without saying goodbye. Today's trolls aren't fit to clean her studs, let alone gaze at her lycra...know what i mean??

Quote Originally Posted by Keswick_Krumble View Post
    So, according to you, you'd be happy to take whatever the doctor prescribes if it helps your breathing even if it does not cure your problem.
    Do you read before you respond?

Where did I say at any point what you have put above? Or is this another one of those points that you meant to make but inadvertently made a different one.

If what the GP gives me works, then it would clearly be resolving my problem which wasn't breathing.

No ones picking on you KK - I've copped some flak over the few years I've been on here but don't bleat about it. If you want to voice your opinions don't play the victim when people don't buy in to them.

I await the double apology for your double lie. Couldn't you find a picture of a lily liver? KK
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post

What I was prescribed DID NOT work! Did u miss that part?
    Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Do you read before you respond?Where did I say at any point what you have put above? Or is this another one of those points that you meant to make but inadvertently made a different one.If what the GP gives me works, then it would clearly be resolving my problem which wasn't breathing.No ones picking on you KK - I've copped some flak over the few years I've been on here but don't bleat about it. If you want to voice your opinions don't play the victim when people don't buy in to them.
    I only play the victim when people publibly insinuate lies about me as THE HEATHENS did. But then he doesn't give a s$$$ what people think about him so he can manufacture untruths where he likes.

Enough already... I know CL have had some extended ding-dongs but at least they've vaguely stuck to the subject of the thread... this is just tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Keswick_Krumble View Post
    An imaginary relationship with an unknown online persona. You are, sorry were, a lucky guy Luke.
    Recieving her dry, provocative comments was like being touched by god, with you it's like being touched by Boy George...chains and all.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent