Thread: FAO Grouse

FAO Grouse

Hi Grouse,

I have a book of yours that is asking to be returned....PD Regional Wildlife. What's the best way to reunite you and your book?

Lynne

Re: FAO Grouse

Lynne: don't worry just pass it onto a good home, my bookshelves are in serious need of pruning anyway and I was due to offload some onto Oxfam. As it happens I have found a more detailed wildlife book that I had forgotten about which you can have a look at if you want.

John
    Tao begets one. One begets two. Two begets all things.

Theres plenty of wildlife around the pubs of Glossop, I know I've seen them. I'd like a look at the book if poss Lynne. Might be out for a long run on thursday over bleaklow if either of you fancy tagging along.

Aaah, we're out all day long on Thursday, Ian, funnily enough I've got a long day out on Bleaklow planned on friday. Drop us a whisky bottle somewhere and I'll try and find it!

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    Theres plenty of wildlife around the pubs of Glossop, I know I've seen them. I'd like a look at the book if poss Lynne. Might be out for a long run on thursday over bleaklow if either of you fancy tagging along.
    Just give us a shout next time yr over this way - happy to show you the book - you can have Grouse's copy if its the sort of thing yr after. as for the long run....think your long and my long are different!! shame zephr is working all day ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse View Post
    Lynne: don't worry just pass it onto a good home, my bookshelves are in serious need of pruning anyway and I was due to offload some onto Oxfam. As it happens I have found a more detailed wildlife book that I had forgotten about which you can have a look at if you want.

John
    Hey John,
    thanks! will definitely take a look at yr other book sometime. looks like IDP may be a taker for this one
    Lynne

You're welcome. The other one is not DP but British Wildlife, not as bumbag friendly . I''ll chuck it in th ecar and try and get out for a run with the Harriers sometime.
    Tao begets one. One begets two. Two begets all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse View Post
    You're welcome. The other one is not DP but British Wildlife, not as bumbag friendly . I''ll chuck it in th ecar and try and get out for a run with the Harriers sometime.
    cool, thanks. Zephr tends to run with Harriers on Tuesdays.