Thread: Trigger KW Trig (SK 076 893)

Master

Trigger KW Trig (SK 076 893)

Late post but maybe some interest given its half temrm? I'm planning on doing a training run at 1pm tomprrow (Friday 28th Oct) from Kinder West Trig (Trigger race CP5 300m NE of Sandy Heys) and on towards Grindslow Knoll / Edale. Tehn loop back to Snake (e.g. via Kinder North edge). I will be leaving Glossop at noon for Snake summit 12:15. Need to be back at car around 3.30 for 4pm appointment, so will br turning back at around 2pm. Weather forecast (MWIS peak district) looks to be favourable for good viz. http://www.mwis.org.uk/pd.php

Re: Trigger KW Trig (SK 076 89

Great Recce with OB1 today. Couldn't have asked for better conditions.

Master

If only every Friday afternoon could be similar (weather conditions, day off, company, trods etc). Thanks for the excellent company Rodders, really enjoyed the nice steady pace and the route we took. Definitely got me thinking again about the different route choice options between Snake Summit and Grindslow Knoll. And still got energy left in the tank to race this weekend. Got back home for 4pm in time to shower, don the apron, and put the youngest daughter's birthday fare (pizzas, sausage rolls etc) in the oven before they piled back at 5pm from their day out at Splash Landings (adjoining Alton Towers) - without a whiff of me having just spent 3 hours on the fells. Result! Just cracking open the bottle of vino....for a well deserved snifter....

Cheers OB1 enjoyed it myself. Just tucking into a nice single malt before bed. I have been given a morning pass out, so might try Wessenden to Crowden and baack in the morning. Glad the party went well.