Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebay

Re: Tebay

Dont be a skinflint! What better way to refuel after that brutal ascent than fantastic pie, peas and gravy for £2.50?

After last year going too far right after Uldale Head, this year I went too far left, losing a minute or so. Third time lucky 2013.
    Stustod was taking photos and is giving them away for free!- see my website for link across
    Event Photography
    www.athletesinaction.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bestathlete View Post
    After last year going too far right after Uldale Head, this year I went too far left, losing a minute or so. Third time lucky 2013.
    Stustod was taking photos and is giving them away for free!- see my website for link across
    Cheers Best,

Great shots from Stustod too. From the order I see that the RAF plane didn't come first...

Anyone know if there's any results anywhere?

The 2013 race scheduled for Weds 12th June has unfortunately had to be cancelled due to parking and marshalling problems.

Andy Butler

That's a real shame. Tebay is an absolutely classic route. Many thanks to all the marshals and organisers over the years. I hope that some other parking arrangements will make the race viable again in the future.
    Fitness can't be stored. It must be earned over and over, indefinitely.

Tebay fell race

Having held a meeting with gary about dropping tebay race this year he will gladly put this classic race back on next year with us local lads covering the fell checkpoints, could he please have some feedback on here to support this race in the future , i for one do not want to see another classy race lost from the calendar////britt

Re: Tebay fell race

That's excellent news, thanks to all concerned. Don't mean to be greedy, but can we also keep the brilliant Cautley Horseshoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    That's excellent news, thanks to all concerned. Don't mean to be greedy, but can we also keep the brilliant Cautley Horseshoe?
    cautley race is here to stay

Very pleased to hear that....have had some great tales from those who were there...hopefully I'll be fit again next year to be there too!!:thumbup:
    Miss Muddy Paws Dad....
    Not clever & often stupid..