Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strasbourg Sock

Re: strassburg sock ?

arrived . worn last night for first time . bit uncomfortable , but will get used to it . did see to be some improvement when i first got up .

Quote Originally Posted by lilactime View Post
    arrived . worn last night for first time . bit uncomfortable , but will get used to it . did see to be some improvement when i first got up .
    I'm afraid that's probably the only thing it does help with (early morning tenderness). I wasn't convinced that it made any difference the rest of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by runningfool View Post
    I'm afraid that's probably the only thing it does help with (early morning tenderness). I wasn't convinced that it made any difference the rest of the time.
    i think you are right , been wearing it for over a week now , and only really improves that early morning tenderness . but will keep wearing the bloody thing for at least a month , combined with insoles , stretching , and correct trainers , i have noticed some overall improvement , and have done a couple of short runs with no pain ( fingers crossed )

final comment on sock . been wearing for most of december . does what it says on the tin . improves the early morning , getting up pain . and i think its helped overall , but not a cure . definately worth investing in one .

Strasbourg Sock

Hi All,
    I have a problem with Plantar Fasciitus and have been trying various stretches with no joy and have been told The Strasbourg Sock is good for it,has anybody had any success using one or had ANY experience with one at all.Any replies would be appreciated.cheers.