Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New Balance MT110 Have Arrived

Re: New Balance MT110 Have Arr

MT110's arrived today. First impressions are good, great design, and really snug fit.

Not sure about all this getting the size up, but the size 12's are size 12's and I take size 12 Large in normal boots too.

They same lighter than my F-195s as well!
    Last edited by ukhursty; 01-03-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ukhursty View Post
    MT110's arrived today. First impressions are good, great design, and really snug fit.

Not sure about all this getting the size up, but the size 12's are size 12's and I take size 12 Large in normal boots too.

They same lighter than my F-195s as well!
    I'm a size nine in all my New Balance shoes. The shoes they make on the Minimus last are pretty snug, but I think they're supposed to be like that, there's always room for your toes to spread out.

Guess it's horses for courses with sizing. I didn't want them to be as snug as my my talons as these will be a more all-round shoe. The longer I've had them on my feet and compared to my minimus they do feel a little bigger, which is surprising as it's supposed to be the same last. A 6.5 would have been my preferred fit but they don't exist. Don't think it's worth missing out on such a good shoe over half a size. Hursty and Dan are you going for the same fit as fell shoes with your trail shoes? How are other people sizing there trail shoes?
    Last edited by The devil's own; 01-03-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    "That was the night everything changed"

Quote Originally Posted by Conan187 View Post
    Guess it's horses for courses with sizing. I didn't want them to be as snug as my my talons as these will be a more all-round shoe. A 6.5 would have been my preferred fit but they don't exist. Don't think it's worth missing out on such a good shoe over half a size. Hursty and Dan are you going for the same fit as fell shoes with your trail shoes? How are other people sizing there trail shoes?
    I've been wearing size nine Inov8s too, but could probably go half a size smaller truth be be told. I find the 110s are tight to get on, but once your feet are inside they fit very well - supportive across the forefoot and room for your toes to spread out. What size are you in the Minimus?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo Dan View Post
    I've been wearing size nine Inov8s too, but could probably go half a size smaller truth be be told. I find the 110s are tight to get on, but once your feet are inside they fit very well - supportive across the forefoot and room for your toes to spread out. What size are you in the Minimus?
    My minimus are a 7 and definitely wouldn't want any smaller. The 110's do feel bigger and they certainly aren't tight to get on. Now wondering if i'm unlucky and this shoe just doesn't fit me. Might have to consider taking them back which is a shame as they look amazing.
    Last edited by The devil's own; 01-03-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan187 View Post
    My minimus are a 7 and definitely wouldn't want any smaller. The 110's do feel bigger and they certainly aren't tight to get on. Now wondering if i'm unlucky and this shoe just doesn't fit me. Might have to consider taking them back which is a shame as they look amazing.
    What does they feel like to run in? If the Minimus fit you these should too - they're built on the same last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo Dan View Post
    What does they feel like to run in? If the Minimus fit you these should too - they're built on the same last.
    They feel ok up and down the street, but don't feel i'd be as happy off road. The left foot seems to be more of an issue. It's strange as the minims are fine, might be something to do with materials or construction. Anyway I've decided they are going back, pretty gutted that I'm going to miss out on this shoe. Even more gutted that sports direct don't do refunds! :angry:

Though I acknowledge it's my fault. I clearly got too caught up in a shoe i've been waiting for finally being out and for a very cheap price, rather than looking at them objectively and taking my time when trying them on to consider fit etc. Probably wouldn't have happened in a decent shop but there you go. Won't be doing that again!

Nipped to sports direct before, the 8's were too big but 7's feel great so stuck with my normal size, will report back after a trot later

Just back from a 40 minute run around hartshead pike on muddy tracks, trails and fields, well impressed, and at less than 50 quid i think they are onto a winner, they seem a great all round shoe, take note inov8

Will there be a full UK release in summer? If not i may have to stock up