Thread: Ratrace 30% Discount Ends Sat

Ratrace 30% Discount Ends Sat

Being pretty new here, not sure if anyone posted this a few weeks ago ( couldn't find it in the search ), if so then here's a wee reminder, if this is new to you then filll yer boots, quickly !

ratrace.com offered a 30% discount on the outdoorsmagic website a few weeks ago, it ends at the end of March, ie Saturday.

They have a good range of Inov8 and Salomon ( including fellcross !! ) shoes, plus loads of clothes, tents, etc, etc all at 30% discount, and free postage if spending over £60 ( £4 postage otherwise ).

Discount also applies to goods that are already on sale. eg Fellcross RRP £125, already 10% off at £112.50, with discount code £78.75 :w00t:

Lots of their shoes come with a free pair of Hilly trail socks as well ( not the Fellcross though )

Great offer, not sure how they can afford this, but don't miss the chance to stock up on some new gear.

Discount code is SPRING30

ps I'm in no way conected with ratrace or outdoorsmagic, just passing on some savings to fellow runners

Re: Ratrace 30% Discount Ends

Cashed in on this.

Just picked up the Montane Minimus for £88 with a free Helly Hansen beanie.

Bargain!

Good shout sir. Just got rather a decent item for less than trade price. Booyah.

code doesn't seem to work for me :-(

WOW, amazing service from ratrace, ordered 3 items yesterday - 2 separate orders - at 12.45pm. They've just been delivered. I can't imagine how much quicker express delivery would have been!!!! Most pleased with their service and obviously the discount!

worked for me, nice new minimus jacket with nearly £40 off..bargain. thanks for code

Worked for me too!

Salomon Speedcross 3's for the price of a pair of Mizuno Wave Harriers!!!!

Good call Yaks

Quote Originally Posted by okmum33 View Post
    worked for me, nice new minimus jacket with nearly £40 off..bargain. thanks for code

Quote Originally Posted by Yaks View Post
    Being pretty new here, not sure if anyone posted this a few weeks ago ( couldn't find it in the search ), if so then here's a wee reminder, if this is new to you then filll yer boots, quickly !

ratrace.com offered a 30% discount on the outdoorsmagic website a few weeks ago, it ends at the end of March, ie Saturday.

They have a good range of Inov8 and Salomon ( including fellcross !! ) shoes, plus loads of clothes, tents, etc, etc all at 30% discount, and free postage if spending over £60 ( £4 postage otherwise ).

Discount also applies to goods that are already on sale. eg Fellcross RRP £125, already 10% off at £112.50, with discount code £78.75 :w00t:

Lots of their shoes come with a free pair of Hilly trail socks as well ( not the Fellcross though )

Great offer, not sure how they can afford this, but don't miss the chance to stock up on some new gear.

Discount code is SPRING30

ps I'm in no way conected with ratrace or outdoorsmagic, just passing on some savings to fellow runners
    thanks for this, I ordered an osprey bumbag and a pair of Castelli bibshorts. both arrived the next day . £57 for the bibshorts. bargain!!