Hi to all of you who responded to my original post in January, many thanks for all the kind wishes and various suggestions. I was really humbled by the response.

Sorry I have not posted for a while but I have had some set backs which I'm now trying to work my way through. The good news is that in March I did start running again on the local High Peak Trail. The first day I ran for just 20 minutes (ten out and ten back) it was very slow and I had to stop every few minutes. Over a week or so I went back and added five minutes to each run, and gradually walked instead of stopping. I managed to get up to 50 minutes on the last run I did.

During March I also managed to walk up to the summit of Snowdon with my partner, via the PYG up and the Miners down, no problems at all and was well pleased.

Unfortunately since then I have not been able to do much due to the setbacks with my health. It's been quite frustrating after such a promising start. However as I said I'm working through things and hope to start again soon.

I will post again once I'm back in my "Walsh's".

Namaste

Zenrunner