Thread: Spartan Sprint Race @ Indiana

Thumbs up Spartan Sprint Race @ Indiana

SPARTAN SPRINT 2012 - RACE at INDIANA
    When: April 21st, 2012
    Where: Haspin Acres 21208 Laurel Rd, Laurel, IN 47024

♦BONUS♦: Indiana is the most unique Spartan Race in our circuit. It is the "founders race". It will be old school Raw... And will make anyone who embarks a Spartan for life.

Get ready for Andy and Joe to take you out of your comfort zone!!!

Distance: Around 4 miles. Fastest time = 35 minutes.

Start Times: Heats start at 9am with up to 250 racers and continue every 30 minutes throughout the day. Enter the 9am “Elite” heat if you want to be as competitive as possible and race against the best.

Registration here.

Re: Spartan Sprint Race @ Indi

Given that Indiana is about 3600 miles away from me I think I'll give it a miss, if your sole purpose of joining this forum was to advertise this race then I think you'll be sadly disappointed.
    @Hill_Runner on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Furness View Post
    if your sole purpose of joining this forum was to advertise this race .
    Doesn't stop that dude with his races from Penistone Quarry from doing the same thing, does it?
    Last edited by tidemark; 17-04-2012 at 07:46 AM.

He's not on here as far as I know, and the difference is that Penistone is less than 20miles from me so I'm more likely to be interested. Same goes for many members, I highly doubt there's many forum members anywhere near Indiana though.
    @Hill_Runner on twitter

He's not on here as far as I know.
    Who's the dude who plugs all his races then? Why come on here to plug something that gets oversubscribed anyway?

I get your drift chum about you being more likely to run a local race, but those two lovelies on the poster look more enticing than anything I've ever seen up near Haworth I can tell you. :thumbup:

Given that Indiana is about 3600 miles away from me I think I'll give it a miss, if your sole purpose of joining this forum was to advertise this race then I think you'll be sadly disappointed.
    The purpose why I join this forum is not because of advertising this race. I join here because I wanna know more about sport things. I just wanna share this race event for those only who loves races. Anyways thanks.

No need to trek to Indiana. There's one in Yorskhire in August (and other places in the UK). If you fancy it. :w00t:
    http://www.spartanrace.com/yorkshire...rint-2012.html

Quote Originally Posted by tidemark View Post
    Who's the dude who plugs all his races then? Why come on here to plug something that gets oversubscribed anyway?

I get your drift chum about you being more likely to run a local race, but those two lovelies on the poster look more enticing than anything I've ever seen up near Haworth I can tell you. :thumbup:
    You misunderstand me, I'm just pointing out that it's highly unlikely that anyone on this forum would go compete in that race considering its this weekend and 3600 miles away.

The bloke who "plugs" his races is Paul who runs his website for him.

Quote Originally Posted by blackworld View Post
    The purpose why I join this forum is not because of advertising this race. I join here because I wanna know more about sport things. I just wanna share this race event for those only who loves races. Anyways thanks.
    Fair enough, hopefully you enjoy reading all our gibberish and moaning then
    @Hill_Runner on twitter

The bloke who "plugs" his races is Paul who runs his website for him.
    That's the dude. Sandwich board man I call him. :thumbup: