Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Red Bull Steeple Chase Peaks

Re: Red bull steeple chase

The kit requirements are probably like that because it's definitely more of a trail race than a fell race. Pretty much all on tracks and well-established paths and pretty low-level as well.

I thought it was a good event, lovely route, lovely area, but very different to a fell race (which is a positive as I wouldn't want to do a fell race organised by Red Bull).
    Josh Hubbard - Ambleside AC

Anyone else get a package through the post with two cans of Red Bull inside? No letter or anything else.

Mine had been cut open and then half-heartedly taped back up with tape saying 'checked' on it. Checked for I don't know what. Valuables maybe.

Has any one got an email address for the race organiser, if so can they post or pm it please. I'm trying to get them to pick up the Castleton sign that features on the front page of the website. It's still in my garage. If it's still there next week I'm open to offers for it.....

Quote Originally Posted by L.F.F. View Post
    Anyone else get a package through the post with two cans of Red Bull inside? No letter or anything else.

Mine had been cut open and then half-heartedly taped back up with tape saying 'checked' on it. Checked for I don't know what. Valuables maybe.
    I got a parcel from Redbull yesterday. It was four cans of Redull and a little booklet about the race etc with details of number collection, small map of the route and brief write up about the event.
    @roadrunneraj #gohardorgohome

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    I got a parcel from Redbull yesterday. It was four cans of Redull and a little booklet about the race etc with details of number collection, small map of the route and brief write up about the event.
    Thanks a lot for that. So I have had stuff nicked. Amazing. What scumbags.

I'll try to get in touch with the race people and the post office as well.

Don't think it happened this year? Still one of my best achievements; getting knocked out at first stage in first year then finishing 21 year after, really had to dig in on last decent and sprinting the final 100m to move from 33 position to 29 to qualify for the last stage. All I carried was a big chunk of mint cake

_|_
    ./\.

doesn't look like it - shame as I fancied this this year (although as it normally clashed with IHMR that would take precedence).

The Red Bull Robin Hood Orienteering race is in Sherwood Pines on the 1st November. 2nd time it's run, looking forward to it! (sold out within 24h)
    Nic Barber. Downhill Dandy

That looks class. Never done an orienteering event but the challenges sound good. Looks like only team of 3 entries left.

_|_
    ./\.