Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowther Run CL 13.5m/1500'

Master
    Did this today - about half marathon distance and 1,400 ft of up - but my watch played up so I cannot be more precise. Lots of more or less level straight running, so very unfell, though there was one rough steep ascent I had to walk up. Multiple fell club vests were on display. Thanks to the RO and the marshals. The adjacent show had plenty to keep any supporters entertained, and there was a talk/tasting by Carvetii coffee roasters before the race to get me in the mood.

Master
    13.12 miles, 1652 ft of up/down: my watch behaved itself today. Perfect running weather - clear, no wind, no rain, not hot. The course is fully marked, and only one short section is unrunnably steep. 140 ran. It is cheaper to run the race than it is to enter the fair, and the race includes a free fair entry ticket. Thanks to the RO and the marshals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T View Post
    13.12 miles, 1652 ft of up/down: my watch behaved itself today. Perfect running weather - clear, no wind, no rain, not hot. The course is fully marked, and only one short section is unrunnably steep. 140 ran. It is cheaper to run the race than it is to enter the fair, and the race includes a free fair entry ticket. Thanks to the RO and the marshals.
    Hi Mike

We must've taken exactly the same lines, I also clocked up 13.12 miles.

Great day out....many thanks to all involved.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.