Thread: Walsh PB Podcast

Lightbulb Walsh PB Podcast

I'm putting together a podcast about the history and impact of Norman Walsh PB fell shoe. So far I've spoken to Joss Naylor, Finlay Wild, Boff Whalley, Danny Hope, Steve Chilton, Richard Askwith and more. I know that the PB isn't for everyone, we all have our own personal taste and requirements but it's impact on the sport is tremendous and I want to document this with contributions from everyone in the fell running community.

If you would like to contribute you can in a variety of ways.

- Send me you photographs of you on the fells in your PBs to be shared on Instagram- instagram.com/studmarks_podcast
    - Record a short message on your phone, introduce yourself and give a little background to your running and how the Walsh PB fits into it. Were they your first shoe? Did you race in them or complete an adventure in them?
    - I especially want to hear from female runners and if you can contribute we can arrange to chat over Zoom or you can send an audio clip like above.

Feel free to contact me directly here or via email [email protected]

Can I send pic and message on Whatsapp? I generally avoid social media and do not have an instagram account.
    Thanks, Simon
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth