Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Over the Odda 10k

This race is really good. Great conditions yesterday. Martin, you were one place behind me.

[Reply with quote still not working!]

Yes Andrew (brummievet), I'd worked out who you were through various comments on this and other race threads. Just seen results, looks like you had more of a time improvement from last year than I did though I felt I had a really good race after a poor one at Jack Bloor on Tuesday - needed to to catch & stay ahead of our first lady!

I thought the start was much better this year. Good on the farmers for agreeing to allow a deviation from the paths. I was quite pleased with my time compared to last year (last year was massively affected by the heat for me- I like the rain and mud!). You pipped her at the post then? Hope you didn't push her out of the way at the end!

I couldn't make the Jack Bloor due to 3 week old baby. Having to ration the training runs and races these next few months.

Congrats on the baby.

Yes pipped her to the post fairly & squarely, caught her across the fields along the top before dropping through the bluebell woods then hung on with a sprint finish which started as soon as onto the road.

Now ‘Up the Odda’. Anyone doing this, this year?