Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi All,
    I would like to introduce myself; previously I had treated running as a way of keeping fit/weight down for climbing, nowadays due to ongoing difficulties with climbing partners/family commitments running became my main activities. Off road running it's my preferred activity, I'm in need for running objectives, thus looking for weekend trip/races running partners, already signed up for a half marathon in North Devon in June, my mileage will most certainly be comparatively low with up to 20 miles a week in total,
    just being on this forum makes you want to go for a run
    thanks
    Sebastian

Re: Hello

I know what you mean I'm always running away from Margarine.
    Tao begets one. One begets two. Two begets all things.

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by sebstian74 View Post
    Hi All,
    I would like to introduce myself; previously I had treated running as a way of keeping fit/weight down for climbing, nowadays due to ongoing difficulties with climbing partners/family commitments running became my main activities. Off road running it's my preferred activity, I'm in need for running objectives, thus looking for weekend trip/races running partners, already signed up for a half marathon in North Devon in June, my mileage will most certainly be comparatively low with up to 20 miles a week in total,
    just being on this forum makes you want to go for a run
    thanks
    Sebastian
    Welcome to the forum and I hope you gain plenty from it. Theyr a mostly friendly bunch with good advice and lots of threads for the races!!
    Theres lots of training ideas if you look in the Training threads and I like looking through the races too.

All the best
    http://www.mikkmurray.co.uk - My art and running blog! Go on.. Take a look!