Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attempt 12th April :)

Attempt 12th April :)

Hi Diggingdeep ..here .. well my BG training is going very well with some quality days outs... I have decided to attempt 12th April ...either 5-6pm doing a clockwise route on a schedule that is roughly around 22hrs 40-50mins give or take. As i said training is going exellent and feeling stronger on the hills ..each time i visit the lakes. I have completed Enneredale fellrace ...when it was selected as a championship counter a few years back . I completed the course in 5hrs 25mins
    and also have done Noonstone,Coniston in that particular year.I post this message today merely in the effort to source a few navs or pacers for my attempt.

" Basically to get around ...and to work hard until the task is done "

diggingdeep

Re: Attempt 12th April :)

I'd be happy to pace a leg or two for you (maybe 4 and 5?). It's 3 weeks before my own round.

I maybe able to help too on a leg or 2 if your looking at a 23ish pace I will consult the diary

I will do leg 3 for you its 3 weeks before my own or I could do part of 3 and best part of 4 (dropping off green gable)

Quote Originally Posted by old un View Post
    I maybe able to help too on a leg or 2 if your looking at a 23ish pace I will consult the diary
    We had planned to be up in the lakes Sat/Sun that weekend old un, so sounds like a good plan.

Hello Nigel ...leg 4 or 5 would be great ..i am not good with organising type of stuff so bear with me , i am more concentating on the getting fit for i suppose , but i am so glad of your assitance..and on your weekend i will do my best to help you out, if able.
    at the moment just trying to train and push it hard ...
    got more training weekends ..ahead to fully get use to going up hills ..

thankyou

Old un .....anything you are able to do i am grateful...well it is a 23ish pace...give or take ...well if you can.. it be Ace
    Start Friday evening 5-6pm ( havent fine tuned the time ) clockwise .
    at end of the day ...having another person next to you offering support ...is gonna be quite a Mega experience lol

diggingdeep

hey vespa .... i dont know if you recall we met briefly on Stn, s attempt last year ..at the campsite ...likewise mate anything you help out ,be amazing
    as already stated im not the best at all this bobgraham planning so forgive me if sound ,almost vague ..but only focusing on them flippin hills .
    its about 23hr pace ...but if feeling good at the time at certain points in specific legs ..i would be looking to go a smidge quicker ..but nothing crazy.
    ahh man MAY 04th your attempt theres loads going off that weekend ..its going to be well good .
    as said earlier if able to help out on yours at the time i will.

hey Arkel ...i just need support.. simple as ...im a person that dont give up ..goes friday evening on a clockwise 22hr 40-50 schedule. Anything you can help out with be well good! ...i have got my head around this whole challenge now ..and it feels good .

Hi DiggingDeep, I'm sure we could organise our selves to do a couple of legs, will discuss it with my mate. Be good to meet up for a reccee or two before that, we're up just about every other weekend. Trainings going well, up in the Lakes Saturday, then doing a local 10 mile race Sunday Snake Lane 10 in Pocklington, don't think it'll be a PB somehow :wink: Bill