Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Greetings!

Re: Greetings!

Hiya Rasher.
    Good to see you're 'getting there'. This can sure be a friendly, helpful and motivating place...not just in fell running either!!
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Thanks! I definitely agree, despite not having a clue what I'm doing the help and advice and general friendliness I've encountered on my short amount of time on the forum has been incredible!

Morning Rasher!

I know you didn't make it the Ian Roberts race (too much, too soon?!), but here's one for the diary:

Thursday June 6th, Denis Stitt Memorial Race, from Cartworth Moor Cricket Club near Holmfirth. Hosted by we Holmfirth Harriers, it's a short, sharp evening race with absolutely no chance of getting lost or being out for ever!!

Would be good to see you there - we're a friendly bunch!
    Ian Roberts Fell Race. Dare you take on the Marsden Moor Tussocks? There's cake in it for you

Thanks Hobbsy - yeah, I am somewhat short of out-and-out fell training so I would have seriously struggled... I am definitely having a go next year though!

The Denis Stitt race sounds a more realistic challenge for this coming summer - although there is more than a fair bit of climbing on that one for a 6k race!