Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bob Graham barefoot?

Quote Originally Posted by mikekeswick View Post
    Hi, my 'training' is going well. I'm doing 8 , 10 or 12 mile very hilly loops 4 or 5 days a week. No injuries at all, the calfs are no problem now and I tend to get back feeling fresh as a daisy I feel I need to start putting in much longer runs at the weekends but going climbing is just too strong of a pull when the sun is out!
    I also need to be getting out on the actual route much more often.
    Would you be up for doing a short filmed doc/interview about this Mike? I think it would be rather interesting
    http://www.mikkmurray.co.uk - My art and running blog! Go on.. Take a look!

Mike, I hope you have taken before and after pictures of the bottoms of your feet.

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekeswick View Post
    Hi, my 'training' is going well. I'm doing 8 , 10 or 12 mile very hilly loops 4 or 5 days a week. No injuries at all, the calfs are no problem now and I tend to get back feeling fresh as a daisy I feel I need to start putting in much longer runs at the weekends but going climbing is just too strong of a pull when the sun is out!
    I also need to be getting out on the actual route much more often.
    That's great Mike. No idea's on an attempt date yet? I'm guessing not this year! What's your 'loop' out of interest.
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Hehe! Me on film...now that would be funny! I hope you wouldn't want too much sense.I'd be happy to talk about why i've ditched shoes.
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like i'll be making an actual attempt this year however I think i'm getting somewhere near to being ready for it. I've been doing my 10 miles or so virtually everyday but that little problem of having to make a living is limiting my ability to get to the Lakes as often as I would like. However I am going to set my date for next year soon and stick to it. I've got a good handfull of friends who are willing to do all my road support - so at least that part of it is sorted. My 'loops' are all around either hamsterley forest or the moors of upper teesdale/weardale.
    Adnan - my feet don't really look much different but you can tell if you give them a poke