Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New RX Terrain inspired shoe..

These are now for sale on the US NB site, so shouldn't be much longer till they reach these shores.
    "That was the night everything changed"

I'm really impressed that they've done this. I emailed NB about a year ago and asked if they were planning on releasing anything like the RX Terrain for fell. The answer was categorically "No" but if others like me were asking the same question they must have listened or have been reading this forum avidly.

Quote Originally Posted by helix View Post
    I'm really impressed that they've done this. I emailed NB about a year ago and asked if they were planning on releasing anything like the RX Terrain for fell. The answer was categorically "No" but if others like me were asking the same question they must have listened or have been reading this forum avidly.
    I love NB shoes, but NB UK is a bit crap! They never seem to know what's going on, or what they are going to have in the UK; you would think that they will have this one, but it could be called the Fell-Fumbler 2000 and come in a Union Flag colourway, and they'd still decide it wouldn't be right for UK conditions!

But never mind - SportsDirect will get hold of a load of grey imports so we will all be OK - which is pretty much how it played out for the MT110!

I got a tweet from NB today and these are going to be available in the UK from July which sucks a bit as they are already on the shelves in the US

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorkinetics View Post
    I got a tweet from NB today and these are going to be available in the UK from July which sucks a bit as they are already on the shelves in the US
    Definitely getting a pair of these when they arrive!

Shame they are delayed a while!

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorkinetics View Post
    I called the Shap shop today to try to get some more release date details. They confirmed that they would go on sale in the UK in July but that the outlet shops won't be getting them for 6 months after the official release date; so sometime around January.

For those of you that don't know the outlet shops I'm aware of are in Flimby (just north of Workington), Shap and Keswick. I always found that the Flimby one always carried more stock in more varied sizes than the Keswick one. Since moving home from Cumbria I have always dealt with Shap over the phone and had stuff delivered; the service and advice is excellent.

Thanks for the update, good to know :-)

These have now been released on the main NB website they're not at Sports Direct yet though. Need to have a good look at them in the flesh before I put my hand in my pocket. One of the reviews states that they're very narrow, another review says that they're good on wet rock which will be a massive improvement.