Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Penmaenmawr fell race

Fabian4 still accepting entries although email from organiser says its full. Don't know what's happening there

Fantastic race today. The weather was perfect and it's a lovely part of the world. It's a monstrously fast race with a great decent to the finish. Really enjoyed the day. Good to battle it out at the end Darren. Do it all again next Sunday at the Famous Grouse??

Thanks to the organisers and Marshals for putting on a cracker. And thanks for the mug. Probably the best mug in fell running!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan B View Post
    Fantastic race today. The weather was perfect and it's a lovely part of the world. It's a monstrously fast race with a great decent to the finish. Really enjoyed the day. Good to battle it out at the end Darren. Do it all again next Sunday at the Famous Grouse??

Thanks to the organisers and Marshals for putting on a cracker. And thanks for the mug. Probably the best mug in fell running!
    Hi Stefan, don't forget the hotdog and soup n roll. Plus the free bottle of ale which I'm gonna have in the beltin Bentham pottery cup (real ale drinkers disgusted at the thought of my rebellious ale/cup antics).
    Thanks to all involved and congratulations to Math on his win, he ran a 31 minute 10k last week....blimey that's quick.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Ye, well done to Chris and the team, always a good event .conditions were good, running was quick (except for the bog) was a tad slower than last year but all good

Thanks for a great race, really enjoyed that. Absolute blast for last 3 miles or so. Mug more broken than me when sac fell out of mates van dropping me off. Bah! http://instagram.com/p/vtM6cctiZg/

Another great day out. Many thanks to the Pen race team. Pics on sports pictures cymru website. Results and report here

http://www.eryriharriers.org.uk/penm...-race-results/

It was a great race: after the big climb at the start, that is! Once that was over it was a lovely run, with great views. And I just love that last steep descent - passed about 5 runners down there, with my arms flailing. I'll be back next year I think.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

after 10 years of having this down on my To Do list, I will be in attendance tomorrow!
    seesyall there...
    Scramble the rock face through the glare of morning sun — to run

Not done this for many years but thought that I should try again now I'm 70! The bog will certainly be wet this year!!