Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Old County Tops

Re: Old Counties Tops Race

Anyone out there need a partner

Possibly, my partner is looking a little iffy at the moment. Will know for definitely by midday. Been round it last year, so know the way - including how not to get off Scafell.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Been round it last year, so know the way - including how not to get off Scafell.
    Always the best way, in my experience too ...

My partner has dropped out with a mangled angle so im looking for a replacement too.

Applications on a postcard please.

No beards, fancy tights wearers, fatties, introverts or running bores please.

(that should have ruled out most people on here so i may get my lie-in after all!):wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Possibly, my partner is looking a little iffy at the moment. Will know for definitely by midday. Been round it last year, so know the way - including how not to get off Scafell.
    I have a partner but we need one for a mate who's partner is injured. I will pm you and you can text or phone me if your partner drops out. You know its easier to find a wife on the internet than someone to run 37ms? I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    My partner has dropped out with a mangled angle so im looking for a replacement too.

Applications on a postcard please.

No beards, fancy tights wearers, fatties, introverts or running bores please.

(that should have ruled out most people on here so i may get my lie-in after all!):wink:
    Hey I am Dales mate and the message for a partner is for you!!! I will pm the guy but you could contact him as well. Dawsy

Quote Originally Posted by dawsy View Post
    Hey I am Dales mate and the message for a partner is for you!!! I will pm the guy but you could contact him as well. Dawsy
    We still need that partner as brenno's back with his mate!

Hey up Dawsy....i did wonder....just texted Ant to try and goad him into it but hes probably climbing a tree somewhere and i doubt he wants to do something so long before his Paddy

Re: Old Counties Tops

Yes I thought we had it cracked there! Never mind? I have been through all the Shropshire possibilities who we can think of. They are all doing the Houseman Hundred next weekend and saving themselves!! Can you believe that? I think someone will turn up though as we get nearer the wire. What was Karl doing racing on the wed?

Re: Old Counties Tops

Knowing Karl he probably had a score to settle with some Geordie road runner.....its a real shame coz he knows how much i enjoy watching him suffer....always puts a spring in my step!

Fingers crossed now