Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Old County Tops

Re: Old County Tops 2010

Yes I have done this more times than I wish to remember. This year it is part of my bob training so i have a few miles in the bag. My question is does anyone out there have a bearing and route description of the direct line off Scafell. I have been tracking back to LN and I think it must be slower. Any ideas? Yes i know take up table tennis, I have tried that one!
    dawsy

Quote Originally Posted by BillJ View Post
    Had hoped to do the OCT this year, but injuries to Anne and I mean we're not doing so.
    Good luck to all of you who are.
    We're out too..I'm off to Croatia to collect clams..

Quote Originally Posted by dawsy View Post
    Yes I have done this more times than I wish to remember. This year it is part of my bob training so i have a few miles in the bag. My question is does anyone out there have a bearing and route description of the direct line off Scafell. I have been tracking back to LN and I think it must be slower. Any ideas? Yes i know take up table tennis, I have tried that one!
    dawsy
    If it's any help, I have my track off Scafell Pike from 2008. If you want a pdf copy, just send me a PM with your email address, and let me know whether you want Harvey or OS 1:25k.

Lots of people pulling out?

I don't feel I've suffered enough pain recently (this week!) and fancy doing this again. Is there anyone out there looking for someone to join them? To give an idea of my pace, in 2008 Daz H and I managed just over 9 hours, but to be honest, I don't think I'm quite up to that at the moment. If so, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    If it's any help, I have my track off Scafell Pike from 2008. If you want a pdf copy, just send me a PM with your email address, and let me know whether you want Harvey or OS 1:25k.
    I thought it was our little secret!!!
    Last edited by IanDarkpeak; 19-05-2010 at 09:35 AM.

is there a entry list anywhere with the competitors on??

Quote Originally Posted by dawsy View Post
    dawsy
    Bearings? I can tell you were on the FRA Nav course with my missus!! I reckon Adrian Donnelly might be able to help you with that if you see him....although I'm not sure him and Noel can be trusted to navigate after last year ;-)

When's your BG?
    Loving life in the Highlands

blog

Apparently a certain duo of A. Schofield and J. Bland are on the start list...
    Why walk when you can run.

Quote Originally Posted by theNoor View Post
    Apparently a certain duo of A. Schofield and J. Bland are on the start list...
    Start list? Where?
    ydt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr1470 View Post
    Bearings? I can tell you were on the FRA Nav course with my missus!! I reckon Adrian Donnelly might be able to help you with that if you see him....although I'm not sure him and Noel can be trusted to navigate after last year ;-)

When's your BG?
    Its on the 25th of June at 6-30 clockwise. You want to do a leg? Just thought I might get Robson off Scafell a bit quicker than going down LN. Perhaps a parachute would be better? Yes you don't want to end up on dow crag like N&A they won't make that mistake again!
    dawsy
    Last edited by dawsy; 20-05-2010 at 03:38 PM.